Our Products & Technology: Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical Products
For more than a decade, Kirby Lester has offered a complete range of automated counting systems for small- to large-scale packaging/repacking and check-counting. We have taken the same patented counting technology that has made us the world leader in pharmacy counting and applied it adeptly to meet a wide variety of needs in pharmaceutical/nutraceutical packing, QC, and validation. For simple tablet counters/pill counters up to counting machines that easily handle a few hundred to a few thousand bottles at a time, Kirby Lester has the right line of affordable, always-accurate, compact systems for your facility.
- Pharmaceutical companies that require non-assembly line counting and verification, in areas such as R&D, QC, laboratories and packaging
- Contract manufacturing organizations that service the pharmaceutical industry
- Reverse pharmaceutical distributors that need to accurately inventory medications before destruction
- Supplement, vitamin and nutraceutical manufacturers
- Clinical trial organizations that pre-pack vials and verify patient medication quantities
- Any facility that requires high-volume counting and packing of medications
Kirby Lester's counting systems are simple to use and maintain. They accurately count all shapes and sizes of tablets, capsules or identical objects using patented technology. Batch runs are fully programmable. There is no need for mechanical adjustments, calibration, change of parts or prior programming when counting different medications or items. Counting speeds are adjustable, ranging from 820 to 1,920 units per minute depending on the Kirby Lester counting unit.
When it comes to counting accuracy, it's what's inside a Kirby Lester that counts. If you need further assistance, please contact us